Terms of Service
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Miner”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the pool’s terms and conditions. “The Pool”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to the mining pool service. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Disclaimer – Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Pool: excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Pool’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this web site. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised the Pool of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user actions, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Pool on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Transaction Fees and Payouts
- Pool fee is between 0-2% (calculated from block reward and transaction fees).
- Fees from transactions are paid to miners that use the interface.
- Orphaned (invalid) blocks are not paid. It helps to keep pool fee low.
- Pool is not an e-wallet or a crypto coin bank. We are not responsible for loss of your bitcoins which are stored in the pool account. All your mined coins have to be regularly paid out to your secured wallet.
Account Usage, Precautions for Botnets
- Botnets aren’t welcome. Account with large amount of miners which are using different IPs may be disabled without previous warning. Please move your zombies elsewhere.
- More accounts which are controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet.
- Accounts which are inactive for longer than a year (no login to web profile, no mining activity) may be deleted after three email warnings (30 days, 10 days and one day before deletion). Remaining bitcoin balance will be considered as a pool donation.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Miner and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a mining indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein.